Thursday, December 31, 2009

Couldn't sleep..but got lots done!

Couldn't sleep last night...so instead of totally wasting time in bed, I got a lot of reading, researching, and random internet surfing accomplished..hee hee.

Now off to walk the dog and do my few writing assignments I have for the day..hopefully I'll finish them quickly so I can have a more relaxing new year's than I did Christmas...

No plans and that is a-ok with me! My old best friend and I used to say that New Year's plans just set up for disappointment. Everyone make such a big deal out of such a random "holiday" and people RARELY have a good time...so grab a few movies (and of course a bottle of the cheapest champagne possible..Andre truly is the best!) and enjoy! I will probably go to bed earlier tonight than I have in all of 2009! Hard to believe..I know

No comments:

Post a Comment